When you buy a cloud platform such as Qwil Messenger, you are buying a roadmap and vision as much as you are buying the product in front of you.
Qwil Messenger has strong history of delivery since our first commercial release in July 2018. You can therefore be confident there is more exciting features and functionalities ahead.
What to expect?
- Our vision
- Where are we now?
- What is coming soon?
- What does the future look like?
WhatsApp chat application has (most probably) revolutionised the way you communicate with friends and family. Social chat applications not only allow us to send text, pictures and documents but also share screens and conduct video conferences. At work, platforms such as MS Teams or Slack have also made it easier to collaborate and manage projects.
However neither are appropriate when needing to engage externally, with prospects, clients and partners.
Social chat apps may be encrypted, but are not secure as you can't be sure participants are really who they say they are, and fall short of data privacy requirements when used in a professional environment. Email therefore remains the main professional channel and that is despite all the fraud, phishing that we are seeing daily.
So that's where Qwil Messenger comes in. Chat has already replaced email in your social life, we aim to do the same for your professional interactions.
Qwil Messenger is a single app for for everyone, and multiple firms, allowing staff to communicate easily with their clients and partners, knowing all the security and compliance requirements are met. Like Outlook for email or Phone, chat is a commodity and needs to be a common platform for all, standalone but allowing integrations into existing systems.
Where are we now?
Every aspect of our platform is proprietary and has been built to scale and by design to ensure the privacy and security of data for all our customers and their clients. Firms of all sizes can rapidly deploy Qwil to their staff and their clients and fully control and coordinate their data. Staff and clients easily chat, share documents and have video calls within a branded space with the same ease as social chat. You can even be a staff member of one organisation and a client of another and just swipe between each other.
- A single app, branded for multiple firms, each controlling their data
- Invitation only so everyone is who they say they are
- 2 user types (staff and clients) to ensure data privacy and confidentiality
- Rules of coordination (who can speak to whom) set by each company
- Banking grade security standards
- Deployable globally with just a few clicks
- Available integration on the Salesforce store to manage invitations and log all chats automatically
- Active Directory Sync for staff members
- Secure video conference directly launched from a chat and therefore only with verified participants
- over 45 APIs for endless automation and integration
We are happy we could make your life a bit easier, and there are many guides and tips to make even better use of Qwil Messenger.
What is coming soon?
Our core infrastructure is built, our desktop and mobile apps are available, and we can deploy globally. That puts us in a position to focus on features and functionality.
Below are some of the additions that are coming very soon.
- Restricted private chats
- Qwil Campaigns to send messages and files to many users (events, newsletters etc)
- Qwil Forms for staff and clients to submit formatted text (events, feedback, support request, order forms etc)
- Bot framework to support further automation and system integration
- Shared access for Pooled Team based / Customer success
- Team features, channels, document repository
As with any innovation, certain aspects have and will take longer. We may also redefine priorities based on what our clients need. We are already planning for aspects that you need but don't know yet!
What do the years ahead look like?
Businesses need to communicate between themselves (B2B) and with clients (B2B2C). This was always our vision and the main reason Qwil had to be a single app. Replace the need for email altogether.
How will it work in practice? Businesses will be able to share staff address books within Qwil Messenger and engage in chats, staying within their tenancy (and brand) and retaining ownership of their data where it needs to be. Clients remain confidential for each firm but can be invited in conversation.
You can already request a new organisation from the app. However, in due course, we will also enable any firm to purchase Qwil automatically from our website. So if you get invited by a business, you can sign up on the spot!
Watch this space.
Our help centre is full of useful articles, guides and further information about Qwil Messenger and how to make communications easy. If you don't have Qwil yet, why don't you start a free trial!