For the best Qwil experience, we recommend downloading Qwil across all your devices. You can currently download the Qwil Messenger app for iOS or Android, desktop app for Windows and Mac. All chats are synchronised across devices.
What to expect?
- If you are also using a tablet such as an iPad, the Qwil browser version has been designed to make the most of a larger screen and keyboard. As as staff user administrator, you will also have access to all functions such as inviting a client.
- We do not recommend downloading the iOS or Android app on a tablet as they will appear phone size in the middle of your screen.
- You will be see a new chat when it arrives (if the browser is open with Qwil) and through your other devices, such as your mobile phone.
How to create a shortcut and icon on your Home screen?
- Launch Safari on your iPad.
- Navigate to the site that you want to create a Home screen shortcut to.
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen.
A shortcut of the Qwil app on browser can also be created as shown here.