We are all creatures of habit. It is likely your clients are used to communicate with you using other channels such as email and social chat apps. However, not only are these channels unsafe and vulnerable to phishing and fraud, but their use for business purposes may represent a compliance breach.
If your clients reach out to you through other channels bring them back to Qwil, where your conversations will be safe and protected.
How to do it:
- Kindly suggest continuing the conversation via Qwil Messenger on Qwil.
- Remind them that social chat apps and email are not secure communication channels. You can also add details of what can be done on Qwil more easily (transactions, sharing documents). Everyone wants to communicate more easily without the friction of passwords and call backs.
- Paste in the link from your previous chat thread. A client only needs to click on it to go directly to Qwil.
- Be proactive. Start a chat with your client so it is easier for them to continue the conversation. The more interaction, the less likely users will revert to old habits.
- Make sure your client knows how to use Qwil. You may want to refer them to Qwil's Help Centre.
- Encourage your client downloads the Qwil app on their phone. This will ensure they do not miss any important messages and will facilitate using Qwil for any future conversations.
Do refer to the following tips and guides