If you are a practice of SJP and would like to use Qwil Messenger in your own practice, do follow the process below.
- Visit the Online Service Portal - under the Services Menu - and click the ‘Qwil Messenger Request’ form.
Tip: You can click on this link to go there directly.
- Requester to fill out form, if they are not the Partner an email gets send to the Partner for awareness of request.
- Once the form is complete, the request will automatically be sent to Technology Engagement and Consultancy in ServiceNow.
What to expect
- You may need to fill in a spreadsheet with your staff details (name, email and mobile number) and select an administrator member who can then invite clients.
- SJP will set up your organisation and will invite the first administrator by email as well as the other staff members (if the spreadsheet is completed). Any administrator can also invite other staff members.
- All administration tasks can be done with the desktop app or browser. The Qwil Help centre is here to help you.
- SJP is the system administrator on your tenancy and can make changes including the using your colours and Brands
To gain access, a user must be invited by email by their organisation and complete the account sign-up process. This approach is an important security aspect of the platform, as every user account is created by the organisation with whom they can engage, using verified identity information. There is no self-provisioning of user accounts.