In Qwil, to be able to see a client user, they must be both active and in a contact group with you. When you create a client, you should place yourself in the contact group you make for them.
If you can't see a client, here are a few steps you can take:
- Check the client is active:
- Click on the admin tab and navigate to Clients.
- Change the dropdown next to the search bar from Active to All.
- Search for your client and check that it says Active next to their profile.
- If your client is pending then they still need to accept their invitation. You can resend the application through their profile. If they are active move on to the next step.
- If your client is active, check you are in a contact group with them:
- Find your client profile by going to the Clients section of the admin tab.
- Click on the profile and click on the Contact groups tab within their profile.
- Check that you are in each group.
If a client is both active and in your contact group, you will be able to see them in your Qwil contacts.