Who can use this feature?
System & User administrators only
In Qwil, to be able to see a client user, they must be both active and in a contact book with you. When you invite a client, a new contact book will be created that includes you and your client.
If you can't see a client, here are a few steps you can take:
- Check the client is active:
- Click on the admin tab and navigate to Clients.
- Change the dropdown next to the search bar from Active to All.
- Search for your client and check that it says Active next to their profile.
- If your client is pending then they still need to accept their invitation. You can resend the invitation through their user page. If they are active move on to the next step.
- If your client is active, check you are in a contact book with them:
- Find your client profile by going to the Clients section of the admin tab.
- Click on the profile and click on the Contact books tab within their profile.
- Check that you are both in a contact book.
If a client is both active and in your contact book, you will be able to see them in your Qwil contacts.
Note: Only Administrators will be able to perform these functions. Please ask an administrator to put you in a client's contact book if you cannot.