Who can use this feature?
With Qwil, collaboration is made easy. Support your clients' inquiries by assigning a conversation to a colleague. By assigning a conversation, you can ensure your clients' needs are being met and that no message goes unanswered.
What to expect?
- You need to enable assigning a chat from your chat preferences.
You can assign a chat to only one or multiple colleagues.
- When you assign a chat it will mute and archive the chat for you. You will still be an active participant but will no longer receive any notifications.
Enable assign a chat
- On the right-hand menu, click on your Profile.
- Under Preferences select Display assign shortcut
- Click Save.
Assign a chat:
- If you have a chat you wish to assign to a colleague, click on the dropdown menu in your chat list.
- Click on Assign.
- Select one or more colleagues.
- Your colleague will be added to the chat.
- For you, the chat will be muted and moved to your archive (you will no longer receive any notifications).