For the best Qwil experience, we recommend having Qwil both on mobile and also on a computer. Most users will have their own mobile phone, but clients may be sharing the home desktop or laptop and need two separate Qwil accounts on it.
So what is the best way to set up?
Below is the set up we recommend to make it easy to access for everyone
User 1: Desktop app:
- Download the desktop app as per the instructions here.
- Follow the installation process.
- Once installed, enter the Username or Qwil ID and password and add the app to your tool bar.
User 2: Browser with shortcut (Chrome):
- Open the Chrome web browser and sign in on the login page.
- Go to the Chrome menu, located in the upper right-hand corner of the browser.
- Select More tools and choose Create shortcut (and select open in separate window)
- The shortcut will appear on your desktop and you can add the name of the user 2 (and drag to the tool bar)