The Qwil Messenger team has worked with Salesforce for many years and appreciates the need to log activities and have all the interactions with a client in one place.
Our latest Salesforce connector allows your staff to view chat interactions with a contact on Qwil automatically in Salesforce.
What to expect?
- Our latest Salesforce connector allows your staff to view chat interactions with a contact on Qwil automatically in Salesforce.
- Users can also start a new chat from within Salesforce and can directly access their chats and any associated transcripts and attachments in Qwil.
- Authorised staff (such as compliance team members) will also be able to see all chats and access the details directly via the Salesforce interface.
- The package is simple to install and configure via a small set of custom settings.
Note: To use the Qwil Messenger Salesforce Chat History connector your organisation will need to move to a Qwil package that includes APIs. Please get in contact with our sales team to discuss this further.
See Qwil in Salesforce in action
Not using Salesforce?
Not a problem. The detailed technical designs behind this integration can be replicated on other platforms easily. Ask your platform provider...they may already be working on a solution!
The package is simple to install and configure via a small set of custom settings.
Depending on your requirements, you can control what your staff can see and the access they have to chat data, transcripts and attachments.
Please click on the following link to learn how to setup the component in your Salesforce:
We will shortly make available the following guides and technical information articles as well as the link to download the component:
- How to use the Qwil Salesforce Chat History Connector
- Technical information for developers
In the meantime, do contact the Qwil Messenger team directly