Who can use this feature?
You've invited a few clients already manually? Great. Now let's show you how you can easily upload everyone by just showing you a few screenshots.
For more explanation and detailed step by step guides, do read our Guide to onboarding your users to Qwil Messenger.
What to expect?
- 2 (3 if you are also doing staff members) simple excel templates to populate in the same way as you are inviting manually. This is not complicated and will save you a lot of time!
- Upload each CSV template and all users will receive invitations in one go
- Make sure you create the contact groups first before uploading the clients
Download the Excel (CSV) template
- As an admin user, navigate to the administration menu and click on Staff, Contact Groups or Clients to download the 3 templates. Use the images below to help you with the data and format.
- Click on the Import button and Download an empty CSV template. (we show below the Import Staff as an example)
Populate the Excel (CSV) templates
- Staff template CSV completed below (ignore if you have loaded all your staff already):
- Contact groups CSV completed example below:
- Clients CSV completed example below:
Import each Excel CSV to Qwil Messenger
- You can complete as many files as you want (maximum clients is 500 each time)
- Select the file and import under Staff, Contacts Groups or Clients
- Contact groups will be created or invitations will be sent.