Once a staff or client is set up in the system and the invitation is sent out, a new email will be sent every day for 30 days until it is accepted or declined. This is for security reasons.
It is therefore important to check the status of the invites to monitor the progress and provide insight into the team, and all User/System administrators have the capability to do this.
What to expect?
- You can monitor the status under the administration tab for Clients and Staff. A yellow box will indicate how many pending clients (or staff) you have.
- The filter box next to the search box enables you to select the users according to their status.
- Details on how to check the status and amend details here.
- You can download an excel file for all users which includes the Status. 0 indicates Pending 1 Active.
Exporting the Clients User Excel (CSV) file.
- As an admin user, navigate to the administration menu and click on Clients.
- Click on the Export button.
- The Excel CSV file will include a Status column with 0 for Pending and 1 for Active which enables you to monitor the progress.
What is next?
In our experience, users will join within the first 5 days of receiving daily email reminder to join Qwil Messenger. However having a conversation with your client and sending them a personalised email (ahead of receiving the first invite or as a reminder of why you are deploying Qwil Messenger) will increase the take-up significantly.
A template email is available below that can be customised.