Whenever you sign in to Qwil Messenger from a new device you will receive an email to your registered email address. This is just a confirmation email to make sure it is really you who is to signing-in to your account - to avoid this you should leave Qwil signed in if on a trusted, password protected device.
This email can give you information about where and when the sign in happened, if the location doesn't look familiar to you, you can check your IP location by clicking here.
Note: An IP location is approximate and may be that of your internet provider. However if it is of another country or you have not logged on to another device, please read on.
You can also check your active sessions to see which devices are logged into your account.
- Click on your avatar on the top right of the web browser or Qwil Desktop App.
- Navigate to account & settings.
- Navigate to the Devices tab.
- You will see a list of all active browser, mobile and desktop sessions.
- If you see a suspicious device, choose the device you wish remove.
- Click on the .
- Confirm you wish to remove the device.
- Tap on the menu icon .
- Tap on settings .
- Tap on Devices.
- Choose a suspicious device you wish remove.
- Tap on the .
- Confirm you wish to sign out.
After remove unknown sessions, you should also change your password to secure your account if you suspect anyone has your sign in details.