At Qwil, we know that no one has time to read long instruction manuals. Tools have to be intuitive for both staff and clients to use, with limited training required.
This is why we have summarised everything you need to know into this single pager along with a 25 minute training video to see all you need to know in action.
If you don't yet have Qwil Messenger, click here to find out more.
Walk through video - Become an expert in minutes
- In just 25 minutes, you will know everything you need to know about using Qwil Messenger.
- Learn how to manage your account, understand the menus and how to co-ordinate conversations.
- See how to share documents or take pictures (for example of passports) directly via Qwil to facilitate on-boarding.
- Invite prospects or clients to Qwil in a few clicks and see how with two spreadsheets you can setup 100s of clients in one go. An email template is available here to send to all clients informing them of Qwil, and why you want to use it with them.
- Jump straight to the right chapter.
Qwil Messenger has been designed to hide away the complexity and be intuitive to use both for staff and for clients. We provide many guides and articles but the best is just to see for yourself.
Hear from our customers
"We use Qwil for everything really. From booking reviews, keeping in touch with clients, sending them suitability letters and online wealth accounts, any paperwork that we would usually send out in the post now gets “Qwil’ed”"
"I now use it for all my electronic communication with clients and prospects as it’s easy to track all our conversations and refer back to specific points we have discussed and the timing of them. I no longer have the issue of having to find that email you can never find when you need it most!"
"All our clients have been happy to sign up and download the app. You don’t have to sell it to clients when you tell them it is an encrypted app that is much safer for us and them to use."
"If you use email, text or any other form of messaging with your clients and also have to send them encrypted messages a lot due to the sensitive data or documentation, then that stress is removed by using Qwil which does it all for you."
"One unexpected benefit is that levels of engagement have increased with clients."
Why would I use Qwil?
What is Qwil Messenger? Qwil Messenger not only replaces email for communication with clients but allows you to communicate rather than just correspond. Just like social chat platforms you can exchange messages, but can also share documents and images in a simple, safe and compliant app.
What is different with Qwil? With Qwil you know everyone is who they are (as you have invited them) and messages are received and read with no risk of interception. Qwil not only replaces encrypted email but becomes the main communication tool between staff and with clients. Your clients who are business owners, can also have Qwil with their own clients.
Where does it fit in with Salesforce? Currently you can "log a chat" in Salesforce and upload the transcript from Qwil. In the near future, all chat history will be automatically logged under the client record with the ability to invite a client from within Salesforce.
Any other features I should look forward to? Read what is coming next here.
How do I use Qwil?
- How do I sign-in? Qwil is available for both mobile and web and can be used on multiple devices at the same time. We recommend users download both our mobile and desktop apps to make the most of our platform.
- What are my credentials to setup a device? Your username is the Qwil ID and password is the 8 digit+ set when you accepted the email invitation. If you have forgotten these details you can get a reminder of your username or reset your password.
- How do I start a chat? On a desktop, go to "Chat" in the left menu. Click on the + button, enter a Chat Title (i.e. "ISA top-up (Ben & Anne)"), add Participants and send the first message. From the right menu, you have all the functionality to manage the conversation. Drag and drop or click on the paperclip to share one or more attachments (up to 50 MB documents allowed per attachment).
- How do I invite a client? This has to be done using the web or desktop app. As an administrator, go to the administration icon on the left menu. Follow the simple rule of always 1. creating a Contact group, add one or more staff members, then 2. go to Clients and "Invite a client" and allocate them to the new Contact group you created. A colleague can edit your role to allow you to perform user administrator.
WhatsApp privacy and the FCA guidance on social chat tools
WhatsApp has revolutionarised the way we communicate in our personal lives. We all use it. So what does the recent news mean and why can't I use it for work?
WhatsApp data privacy policies: WhatsApp has just made it clear what data is being shared (contacts, phone details etc) with Facebook. It is not new and it is a free service after-all. However, sharing the same data is a privacy breach when used by professionals.
FCA data control: Data privacy is just one aspect, even more importantly is data control per the FCA newsletter. Is everything recorded? What happens if a staff leaves? Do you know what is being shared? You don't allow staff to use personal email with clients and the same applies here with chat apps.
Recommendation: Simply deploy Qwil Messenger to all staff and clients and you don't need to think of either of these problems. Everything is secure, recorded and without the need for further passwords. You can log the transcript and search for all conversations.
Click on this link to read our article on how social tools put businesses at risk.
Our Help Centre is intended for your staff administrators as well as your end users (staff and client users). You can easily search for answers to almost any question and chat with our customer support representatives.
Click on support in the Qwil app or go to our site support.qwil.io