Who can use this feature?
System & User administrators only
Sometimes you may send an invitation that bounces. A bounced invitation was not delivered for some reason, either the email address was invalid or the recipient's inbox was full.
If an invitation bounces, your chat butler will notify you via chat.
Bounced invitations are automatically registered on a pending user's page. Should such a bounce occur because the email address has been misspelled, you can easily correct the user's email address and send a new email invitation.
To resend a bounced invitation:
- From your desktop, click on the admin menu
- Click on Clients or Staff.
- Select Pending in the filter options. All pending users will be listed along with their invitation status. Bounced invitations will show the status Pending (Bounced).
- Select the user you wish to resend the invitation to.
- Under Organisation information, click on the Edit button.
- Update the email address to the corrected email and click Save Changes.
- A new invitation will automatically be sent to the new email address.
- The invitation status will be changed back to Pending.