Who can use this feature?
Never miss an important message in Qwil Messenger. By default, you will receive email notifications to alert you of new messages when you’re not active in Qwil as well as a weekly email notification of unread messages. The frequency of these notifications can be configured depending on your preferences.
What to expect?
- You will receive an email alerting you of new unread messages from each organisation that you belong to.
- You will also receive a weekly email notification to let you know of any unread messages in your account.
- For security purposes, the email will not contain any details of your unread messages, such as the number of unread messages, their content, or sender.
- You can configure the frequency of these alerts for each of your profiles.
- The email notifications will be sent to your Organisation email; this is the email linked to your organisation profile and cannot be edited by you. If you need to change this email contact an organisation administrator.
To configure your email notification frequency:
- On the right-hand menu, click on your Profile.
- Under the Notifications tab, select the frequency of your notifications. If you do not wish to receive email notifications of unread messages, select Never.
- Click Save
- Your preferences will be saved.
Tip: You have the option to opt-out of email notifications regarding unread messages in your butler chat by unchecking this box and clicking save.