Who can use this feature?
Never lose track of your conversation, with the "Reply to" feature. You have the option to reply to a specific message, which will be linked to your reply. Keeping conversations in context and preventing any unnecessary losses of context within a chat.
What to expect
- You can reply to any message in a chat thread. Those sent by others to you, and to messages you have sent yourself.
- Replies are sent with a connected version of the original message.
- You can click on the quoted message to navigate to the original message in the chat.
To reply to a message:
- Hover over the message you wish to reply to.
- Click on Reply to.
- Type a reply and click send.
Note: Clicking on a message that has been replied to, will take you to the original message sent in the chat.
- Locate the message you wish to reply to.
- Tap and hold the message. A menu will appear.
- Tap on reply to.
- Type a reply and tap send.
What is next?
Replying to messages allows for more efficient chat, in an effort to never let you lose context. Alongside this feature here are some other features and processes to ensure you are making the most out of Qwil.