Who can use this feature?
Staff users only
Reach out to your contacts with Butler broadcasts. Type up a message and contact multiple users at once via your organisation's Butler. From business announcements to important notifications, the key to building long and lasting relationships is communication.
What to expect?
- A broadcast is sent via each user's chat Butler. This means recipients will not be able to reply.
- A broadcast message informs recipients that the message is sent on your behalf.
- Broadcasts are restricted by role.
- If you are an admin you can send a broadcast to all the clients in your contact list, all clients in your organisation, or all staff members.
- If you are a staff user you will only be able to send broadcasts to your clients.
- You can send messages of up to 4500 characters.
- You will also receive a Butler message quoting your broadcast.
Send a broadcast message:
- From your desktop, click on the broadcast menu
- Select your recipients (if you are a staff user you will only be able to select your clients).
- Type your message and click Send message.
- A confirmation modal will open. Click Send message.
- Your recipients will receive a message from the Butler with your broadcast.