Who can use this feature?
Staff users only
With Qwil Meet you can schedule meetings to talk to your clients and colleagues directly from the security of Qwil Messenger. For more details about Qwil Meet click here.
What to expect
- A scheduled meeting will be valid for a year, and it can be reused until it expires.
- You can join a scheduled meeting at any time.
- When you create a scheduled meeting you will receive a butler message to inform you your meeting was successfully created.
- Currently, scheduled meetings can only be created on desktop and web.
- Note: meetings do not appear in search results, however, if you add a meeting details to your scheduled meeting you can use them as search terms to find results.
To schedule a meeting:
A scheduled meeting will be valid for a year, and it can be reused until it expires. It can be helpful for other participants if you add a time and date in the meeting details. Currently, scheduled meetings can only be created on desktop and web.
- Open a chat where you wish to start a meeting.
- Click on Start a meeting on the chat header.
- A modal will open. Select the Schedule for later tab.
- Add meeting details (optional) such as meeting topic, date and time, select a meeting mode (audio/video), and click Schedule.
- A new message with the meeting's details, validity and a button Join now will appear in the chat for everyone to join.
- The meeting can be joined at any time and can be reused until it expires (1 year).
- When you schedule a meeting you will also receive a butler message to inform you your meeting was successfully created. This message includes a button to copy a link to the message with the meeting details. You can paste this link into your calendar or share it via email with other participants of the chat.