Who can use this feature?
You cannot restore a user from Salesforce, you must do this from the Qwil web or desktop app.
We do not recommend revoking an invitation unless it was sent by mistake. While a user is pending their primary email and invitation phone number can both be edited as shown here, and there is no need to revoke an invitation for this reason.
Note: When editing a pending user's invitation information, please note you must also edit the contact information.
If you have already revoked the user, you will need to restore them before you can edit their details.
To restore a user:
- From your desktop, click on the admin menu.
- Click on Staff or Clients.
- Search for inactive users and locate the user you wish to restore.
- On the user page, you will see a three-dot menu on the top-right. Click on it.
- In the dropdown menu click on Restore user.
- Select any groups into which place this user.
- Confirm you wish to restore the user.
- A new invitation will be sent to the user. They must accept the invitation in order to restore their account.