Who can use this feature?
Open a Qwil meeting in your preferred browser. When you or other chat participants create a meeting you can choose to copy the meeting link to open it in a different browser. This can be useful if you would prefer to open the meeting in a different browser than the default one.
Note: The link contains credentials that uniquely identify you. It is important to keep it safe and do not share it with anyone.
What to expect:
- You can only copy a link to an active meeting. Once the meeting has expired the button to copy the link will no longer be visible.
- When you click on the button the link to join the meeting will be copied to your clipboard.
- When you create a meeting, the meeting will automatically open in your default browser. If you wish to open the link in a different browser, close the meeting window, return to Qwil and click on Open in a different browser.
To copy a meeting link:
- In a chat where there is an active meeting click on Open in a different browser.
- The link to join the meeting will be copied to your clipboard.
- Paste the link in your preferred browser to join the meeting.