Who can use this feature?
Find files shared in any conversation. All files sent by you or other participants in any of your chats will be listed in the file manager. Search, filter, preview and download shared files from a single location.
What to expect?
- All files shared in any conversation where you are a participant will be listed in the file manager.
- You can preview and download files from the file manager.
- From the file manager you can navigate to the chat where file was sent.
- The file manager is only available on web and desktop.
- If you are revoked from a chat you will no longer be able to view the files shared in that chat in the file manager.
- You can search for files using the file name or extension and filter by file type.
- If you click on a file you can see who sent it, in which chat, and when.
How to view files in the file manager?
- On the left-hand side menu click on the folder icon.
- All your shared files will be listed.
- Click on a thumbnail to see more details about a file.
- You can click on the chat where it was shared in and it will navigate you to the message where the attachment was sent.