Who can use this feature?
Stop scrolling back through weeks of conversation to dig up old messages with the jump to date feature. Now you are able to select a certain date from within a chat, and automatically scroll to the first message sent on that day.
What to expect
- A new calendar icon will be present in your chat.
- Selecting a date will open the first message sent in the chat that day.
To jump to date:
- In the chat, scroll up until you see a calendar icon appear.
- Click on the calendar icon.
- Select the date to which you would like to jump to.
- You will be navigated to that date.
Tip: You can also click on the date divider to open the modal.
What is next?
Jump to messages provides a fast and convenient way to navigate through long, old chats. If you are looking to further streamline your use of chat in Qwil see: